Sweet and Simple Magazine: On the Road with Walmart Family Mobile PLUS plan

email pop up

On the Road with Walmart Family Mobile PLUS plan

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #SummerIsForSavings #CollectiveBias #WFM3


Summertime is for fun family adventures and road trips. This summer I have a few road trips planning including a trip to a few national parks, visiting some local hot springs and a stay on the lake. Packing a good mobile phone and having a good mobile plan is an essential part of planning our trips. We just got back from a trip to Oregon and I loved being able to use my phone to take photos, share videos and navigate our trip along the way with my smart phone. Even better than using my smartphone for my trip I love saving money and that I can get the Walmart Family Mobile with all the features I love in mobile services and the phones too.

The Walmart Family Mobile $49.88 PLUS Plan is and it's powered by T-Mobile too! With this plan, you get Walmart's best pricing on a no-contract mobile phone. There is no contract, no activation fees, no late fees, and you can easily start or switch at any time. I love that flexibility and that it offers unlimited Talk, Text, & Data which includes up to 15GB of 4G LTE † then 2G* It's great for my college kids too.



We chose a plan, chose a phone and we were ready to head out with our new phone and service. I chose to get the LG L59 Grace phone. At around $100 it's a great phone for the price point.



With my unlimited talk, text, and data (up to 15GB of 4G LTE † then 2G*) I could keep in touch with my friends and family anytime I want to. During my road trip, I also shared photos of our trip along the way on my social media accounts. I love the ease of using my plan for planning my trip and keeping memories to all from my mobile phone.



To get your T-Mobile powered Walmart Family Mobile $49.88 PLUS Plan visit your local Walmart or go online to Walmart.com

In the store, you can find a display with a selection of phones and the card to activate your plan. It's great for the whole family. Would you try the Walmart Family Mobile $49.88 PLUS Plan? You should give it a try. It's easy to start and stop anytime so why not, right?

Fun bonus every time you renew your Walmart Family Mobile $49.88 PLUS Plan you get a VUDU** movie rental credit valued at $7! Perfect for watching a movie on the road.


*Please always refer to the latest terms and conditions at myfamilymobile.com

**Limited time offer. Available for lines active with the PLUS $49.88 plan only. VUDU ** enabled device and account required for digital viewing. Customers must be 18 years or older to open a VUDU **account. Movie rental only available in the USA. Free movie rental provided in the form of a movie rental code to the value of a $7.00 VUDU** credit. Movie rental code allows for selection from available movies for rent. May not be readily redeemable on all new releases. Code will be delivered within up to 24 hours of the effective account renewal date. Must be used within 30 days of receiving code. Offer is non-transferable. Limit 1 per customer. Additional terms and conditions on VUDU's website: http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html http://www.vudu.com/termsofservice.html

Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to this page or your local Walmart for current pricing

†To get 4G LTE speed, you must have a 4G LTE capable device and 4G LTE SIM Card. Actual availability, coverage, and speed may vary. LTE is a trademark of ETSI.

No comments :

Post a Comment