Sweet and Simple Magazine: Looking Forward to Thanksgiving - Printables

email pop up

Looking Forward to Thanksgiving - Printables

I made a little some just for you my sweet readers and true following fans. I am Thankful for you all and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed painting these little watercolor doodles and making them into a cheery print for your Thanksgiving. It would be great just printed and framed or you could use it as a cover for a card, or print one out in a mini size as a place card for Thanksgiving dinner.

If you want to buy the complete set of my Fall Watercolor Clip Art please let me know. It includes an assortment of fall leaves, an assortment of acorns, 3 lovely pumpkins and some streams and vines too. The whole set is only $9.99

If you would like me to design you a custom card, place card, or invitation using these lovely fall clipart pieces send me an email and I'll put one to together for you. Email me more prices and details.
april@simplythesweetlife.com

TIP: Print your copy on watercolor paper for a custom look.







Click Here for the printable version




No comments :

Post a Comment