Sweet and Simple Magazine: Crochet Flowers

email pop up

Crochet Flowers



I just love the first flowers of Spring popping up out of the brown and drery earth. Add a little bit of spring color with some Crochet Flowers to your shoes for Easter or in a very pretty pincushion or on a sweater can't help to make you feel happy. I looked around and founds some great designs for stylish crocheted flowers. If you know of any more please add a link in the comments. Even though I'm not very good with the crochet hook or knitting needles I think I am going to give each of these sweet crochet flowers a try. I've made some before so maybe I just need the practice.

Here are a few great places to buy yarn online for your projects:
Soft Yarns 
Great Selection of Colors including Cotton Yarns
Nice Wool Yarn for Flowers



Cynthia Banessa's pretty Purple Crochet Flowers remind me of little purple pansies. The pattern looks pretty easy too.



Erica from Caught on a Whim made these little Crochet Puff Flowers in the most lovely shades of pink. I can see these all over a sweet little baby blanket.


This Small Flower Crochet Pincushion is very perfect for your sewing pins. I love the color combinations that Anabelia Craft Design put together


Look how cute these itty bitty Tiny White Crochet Flowers are... They look like little alyssum flowers. Happy DIY is not in english  but her directions are in photos and pretty easy to follow.


This pretty bunch of Crochet Daisies would be nice in a vase on a bookshelf or table. Do you remember that daisies are Kathleen Kelly's favorite flowers, " They're so friendly. Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?" from You've Got Mail. Jung Jung is another blog that isn't in english but if you can figure out the pattern let us know. If nothing else it's a little but on inspiration.

This is a Simple Five Petal Crochet Flower that I think even a beginner could accomplish. I love color combinations too. Retextil includes the directions for the leaves too.

If you're a knitter I didn't leave you out. These cute Mini Roses are a knitting pattern. Clipping some flowers on your shoes for Easter would be so nice.

xo





No comments :

Post a Comment